HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Now that last bit is very interesting F6T. Glad he hasn't sold...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Now that last bit is very interesting F6T. Glad he hasn't sold though his departure was really strange.

Over the last days I've reconstituted the seed shareholder transactions of CL's private Hartshead, from the filings at the UK Companies Office
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11971748/filing-history

That worked surprisingly well and I know who CL bought in and exactly what each holder received of the 1 billion HHR shares issued. I've tracked their holdings through subsequent T20's. Let's say that being seed investors, these holders acquired their HHR shares incredibly cheaply, so a sale at any price is a profit. On the other hand, one would expect a clearer understanding of the upside from such holders.

The T20 in the 30 June 2021 Annual Accounts shows that 17 of the top 20 are from this group. They dominate with only 3 T20 holders being from old Pura Vida and Ansila days. Most are 1:1 matches, with 2 large holdings being split into different entities on their transfer into HHR.. taking each below 5%.

Pretty easy to track into the 30 June 2022 T20 (2 Sept 2022).. but not so easy from there into a recent one. I can still track the largest holders but in many ways the latest T20 makes tracking impossible - perhaps that's the point. I've been asked not to post holder information so I'll abide by that and only mention non identifying information. The escrowed shares have became free in the last 8+ months.and something else has happened. A modest 88.8m of shares held in nominee accounts has jumped to 777.5m (now 27.7% of issued capital). Even allowing for some T20 holdings (say employees) transferring their holdings into nominee accounts, the jump of 688m far exceeds that supply. The difference must be from significant new placement shares being registered in nominees accounts first up, and/or, existing shares purchased and now held in nominee accounts by the new owners.

I'll post the nominee account totals by broker. - some data whizz with brokers reports might help us form a view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $13.78K 1.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 18273353 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1879539 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.