WA8 3.39% 5.7¢ warriedar resources limited

Broker Data, page-4

1. 4,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3053
    Has the story improved since Monday's potential antimony discovery?
    We literally have a free hit (no drilling just re-assaying old rockchip/core samples) at building a potentially significant antimony resource which could be potentially accessed within an existing mining lease with existing infrastructure. Aside from the current Australian antimony producers, as far as I know, only LRV and WA8 have both antimony on a permitted mining lease and a mill. The key difference is LRV already has a defined antimony reserve.

Best of all this is not a one trick pony.

How long could it take for WA8 to delineate a maiden antimony resource? Obviously, re-assaying will be hell of a lot quicker than drilling.
    Is there potential to access government grants to assist the delineation of a reserve and to fund mine development?
    With 29M in severe financial distress, is a WA8 toll treating deal a matter of when, not if?
    Is Keith Neumeyer looking at buying Big Springs to enhance JC re-start economics or will BS be toll treated at JC mill?

Lots of potential catalysts!

Gold price is consolidating over 2.5k USD.
    Antimony price is flying.
    Antimony could reach bubble territory very quickly.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6418/6418234-d9b2ea250f236158412daeedb352088d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.