ACR 1.45% 7.0¢ acrux limited

I think Market over react to the news. Too many concerns to the...

1. 185 Posts.
    I think Market over react to the news. Too many concerns to the future earnings drop after FDA tightening for the usage. Firstly the product is prescription drugs not a supplements, so with requirement of two laboratory test then can subscribe, may not all bad for the Axiron. I think their competitors specially, Androl gel and generic player may worry more. Axrion sitting at second place may not all that bad. Secondly we do not know how the doctor subscribe Axrion to the patients, after tightening how big different would make. Sale figures may show some result of this changes in next quarter. We should wait next few quaters to see and then make our decision. Holding a Biotech share always with volatility, like Cochlear, CSL all with up and downs reacting the bad news and good news, but look them today all well placed. I am a fundamental holder, and I hope Acrux can ride through this, and then go globally. For the single product risk, I think many companies are single product and carry out successful stories. All in all is that we should wait for the sales figures to tell us the real story, not sitting in front of the desk and computer to imagine too much. It is only my views and only for people interested in long term, not for day traders and CFD traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $4.425K 62.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96214 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.