MGX 1.54% 33.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

The tragedy of the stock markets is that so called brokers say...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The tragedy of the stock markets is that so called brokers say something and the herd starts thinking - 'this might be it'. I have a list of companies gathered in 2 years that Reuters called 'strong buy' - ALL OF THEM (100%) are now heavily down - if I invested $100k on Reuters BUY recommendations I would be now sitting on $72k net loss ! 72% down ! The same applies to other so called 'analysts' like M.Fool - 1 year ago they said the MOC is in trouble. at that time MOC was near $1.3 level, today it is almost $3 ! And the story goes to other stocks.
    The problem is that most of those guys are paid to say what they are to say. Almost 5 years ago AFR posted BUY recommendations - one of them was NOD - at that time was near 80c. Today thay hover around 6 c. This is 90% loss !
    So my advice is : if you do not want to loose money =- then nevcer listen to analysts and to brokers.

Actually - I do the opposite - if the broker says BUY and I have the stock already then I am on alert an ready to sell at the first warning signal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.