IVR 0.00% 5.3¢ investigator resources ltd

Broker note on Nankivel

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    If I read this i get some better understanding of the complex terminology around the Nankivel porphyry drilling.  It seems that this is the language of the big mining companies that might like to jv with Investigator to explore the potential for the porphyry system to be a larger deposit.  Andrew Shearer from PAC Partners has summarised the announcement here:
    Investment summary: todays technical release by IVR is unlikely to be understood by the majority of the market. However though the small percentage that will understand the positive technical implications will be the larger  mining companies looking for new projects, that have the right mix of minerology, geological setting and potential scale. IVR has done a good job completing a deep hole into a new target cost effectively (drilling was 50% funded by the South Australian Government). Now we would like to see IVR undertake the geophysics and shallower drilling planned ahead of engaging with potential JV partners to fund the deeper drilling required.
    Outside of the Nankivel copper results IVR is well underway with the detailed drilling at the Paris silver deposit, with the core/samples now being prepared for assays. It is expected that the first of the results will start to be released later in the month. IVR has previously reported (27/10/2016) that the visual results confirmed the understanding of the silver and likely to enable additional high grade zones to be incorporated into the resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $76.57K 1.464M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 372307 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 209528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 620969
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.