AZA anzon australia limited

How many of you guys really believe the recent deal was not...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    How many of you guys really believe the recent deal was not already well underway...

Indeed all but signed off, when the sell recommendation was given?

I mean, what broker making such a recommendation, given his informed coverage and obvious access to the company, would make such a call without looking more deeply...without knowing such things were at the very least likely in the near term?

I did not see the recommendation...nor do I have a clue who issued it...but I think the idea they "nearly" got it right is a nonsense.

So tell me, where did they highlight the fact AZA was a sell...but only for one month?

lol

Everyone who took that advice...even with the significant influence of the current correction...are currently out of pocket.

But yeah...just a coincidence right, how would a broker who I suspect was well versed in the company's affairs and I assume possibly given direct acces to management, know such a deal was immenent?

To which end, if he did in fact not do know, did not do sufficient due dilligence, what is he doing issuing recommendations in the first place?

Anyway...I am not sure about the soap box, but perhaps a relevant reference given some of you do appear a little wet behind the ears.

AZA is looking good here for a significant break...but there is clearly a facilitated trading regime underway, hard to say what their goal may be though, other than an obvious desire to destroy interest from outsiders.

The churn here is quite obvious.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.