TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

...and just to balance it up a few of the short term issues...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ...and just to balance it up a few of the short term issues which have ben weighing on the stock - all of whih I believe are or will g away.

- disgruntled MTR shareholders selling there ACL shares. The last 20% or so had to be prised out with a screwdriver. It's reasonable to expect some of these are now selling the ACL shares they clearly didn't want.

- poor quarterly saes of arixtra. i believe this has been the main factor but is a bit of a furphy imo. Lovenox also struggled early in its life, but sales took off once it passed the $100m pa mark. Think of it as the marketing effort acquiring critical mass - I suspect the same will happen for Arixtra.

- and lastly of course the dodgy market - for tech in particular. This is the hardest to dismiss but will eventually pass. Personally I think the worst is over but the rebound may take a while. In the meantime we get closer to the end of the year when APP are due to submit their application. That will certainly get things moving but I suspect it will start well before then.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.