SBR 12.5% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Hi Brendan ...absolutely understand ...wise to by wary on any...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Hi Brendan ...absolutely understand ...wise to by wary on any public forum like HC.
    I would love to be certain about the future of SBR myself but unfortunately high risk seems to accompany the potential for high returns when investing in an exploration company.It seems to me that the only way to avoid the anxiety associated with waiting for company making results is to sit on the sidelines and watch it unfold ..not much of a choice when you believe in the potential and have 2 world clas projects.
    We went into both the Border drilling campaign and Kaskara IP programs with a great body of scientific (geological) information underpinning the basis for our optimism .Our projects have progressed , and while I have no specific information to put on the table,from my recent discussions with the company I have a sense that all is going fine (just my interpretation).
    In any event ,a geologist friend recently told me that even eyeballing drill core does not necessarily give you a definitive answer as to whether or not you have hit paydirt ...the only thing that provides the true answer are the assay results from the laboratory .So ,it looks like we have a few weeks to wait for the results from Border.In the meantime ,roll on Kaskara IP !!
    I am sure that there are others who also have the occasional chat with the Company and perhaps they can either confirm , challenge or even add to my thoughts.
    In the meantime , what has changed ? We are moving closer to results (should strengthen our sp)Vs the world markets have thrown a wobbly.
    White knuckles yes , but maybe the current sp represents great value if you have the money and the courage ?
    Just my thoughts .
    Regards and best wishes
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $13.37K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313125 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.