SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Broker Presentations

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Over the past two days there have been presentations to brokers and interested parties in both Sydney and Melbourne. These were organised by BBY. I have been briefed on a number of items. The CEO was in town with an interpreter.

Items discussed appear on the presentation. Naturally questions were asked re a number of issues/concerns. For example

My reading of answers:

CASH... why so much not accruing interest? Its not a practice to send funds offshore to gather interest. Most Chinese companies keep funds on hand.

Dividend... still under discussion.

Directors buying... they cannot until the dividend issue is resolved.

HO building only $2m... yes its a true cost of building. The photo is not a photo of the actual building.

Seeds... most likely sold to have funds invested in Aust rather than sent back into China.

Financials... all reflect true status of the company. Mootly Fools queries are answered in the Half Yearly. Not a sham. Wait until year end for validation of this company's hidden value. They are investing for additional growth. All real.

Once the sell overhang disappears the sp should go up. If dividends are declared then an additional boost to the sp.

Ring your broker and see if they attended presentations.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.