FDL flinders diamonds limited

broker presentations, page-2

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    I still think there's money that will leave this stock before the Christmas break.

Spec buyers that need to cash in for the break.

keeping that in mind...... Topping up anywhere between 7-7.5 is still good buying with limited downside from there imo.

SP has held well for a coupla weeks, quite impressive given the run from 1c.........plenty of believers.

We come back Jan knowing the drilling is one step closer, the punters will come back........it will be on for young and old by March/April.

Remember to buy after 11am and sell before 3pm........although not necessarliy on the same day.

Fridays late seems to be the best time to buy.....Monday best sell day before 11am.....don't be surprised at a small drop towards the end of this week ......although the broker preso will give it a bit of kick.

Has worked for me every trading day since the anns for FDL.......except last week where I steered clear after Tuesday and had a breather....as did the SP.

I still love this story, can u imagine when they say" we are starting to drill several holes to prove up 300mt plus.....u had want to be set at that point......don't leave it too late....or u will be paying a premium.

I think the options might be a great buy a coupla days before the market closes for Christmas.

The SP will be well over 12-13c by options expiry........FDL will make sure of that..........In fact if they were smart they could time it to a tea from this point.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.