PER 3.37% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thank you, I wouldnt expect them to lie either, but outcomes...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 595
    Thank you, I wouldnt expect them to lie either, but outcomes from sponsored research by say, an intern somewhere at a consultancy is usually very different to independent research, hence my question regarding what you may have found in terms of validating the numbers.

I would suggest the same applies in terms of share / timings and forecasts in terms of revenue generation, whilst not lying perse, it is of course int he best interest of a companies leadership to put forward the best case scenarios to investors. In this way and along these lines I do in a way applaud the slide in the PER decks at the moment that shows what happens in terms of trial outcomes from a best case to a lower outcome.

As I read Notta's posts I align that brokers need to take a more realistic view in terms of ensuring they maintain a client base and some form of credibility. External validation however, always helps. It would be good to see some history here and although its a differnt space, I might backtest PNV's forecast vs actuals as they have had an interesting journey (dont hold, have always wanted to)

Thanks again for the reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $77.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $584.3K 6.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 379793 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.