PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Except this time there are too many confirmations happening to...

1. 143 Posts.
    Except this time there are too many confirmations happening to suggest anything other then PEN is moving toward production. This of course brings with it a new set of issues relating to production costs and revenue.
    The board needs to guide PEN carefully to be a producer that controls costs and delivers true growth potential for investors.

This is where the real challenge is for PEN in the next coule of years. It is quite a different company once it starts producing and it does not necessarily follow that a company is automatically profitable once they are a producer.

The broker reports may well be right about PEN being undervalued but none of us are really aware of the true actual costs of production and therefore profitability. We have only seen estimates and speculation and this can often be quite different to reality.

I personally would like to see PEN very successful, which is why I have stayed with it so long.

Even the concept of share consolidation is a bit scary. How many times has this happened and it has been a disaster for shareholders?

I think the best thing to happen would be to get the funding in place, build the facility, sell some product, revisit costs and confirm back to sahreholders what PEN is really going to be like as a growth investment. Any more than that and the focus will be all wrong and any speculation from brokers or otherwise is best left alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.256M 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1319659 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3294808 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.