PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

broker reaserch, page-3

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Very good read...the broker research. Thank you money1. Consensus including this broker research that PEN is "undervalued". Even Gus ended with a very optimistic statement in todays broadcast of where PEN is.

That brings great puzzlement to me, why I can still buy PEN at 4.7 this morning?

I can understand people offloading at mid 5s last week to make a tidy profit moving forward, and start buying at "low" 4.7 - 4.8...but my question is why do people sell at the current range say 4.7, when a few milestones are coming up.

Is there something that I don't know...is there a diabolical nostradamus prediction coming up for PEN perhaps?

Of course I can understand, those selling at 4.7 because they feel they have made profit, and there is no intention to have anything to do with PEN until it falls again below 4.7 in certain situation unbeknown weeks or months to come...or for those who sell, to redistribute their share portfolio, because one has too many PEN shares, perhaps - but one could have start selling it when it was 5.0 or 5.1 or 5.2 or 5.3 or 5.4 or 5.6 last week, why 4.7 today. I am puzzled.

What is coming up:
    1. PTM
    2. Notes (Debt Financing) raising perhaps
    3. JORC Karoo perhaps
    4. Resource Update perhaps

Let me know your thoughts...I am still coming to grips with the rational of stock market...for many years now.

Do your own research. Stock Market is irrational...sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.256M 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1319659 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3294808 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.