PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

broker reccomendations

1. 521 Posts.
    These are broker recommendations from November 10th 2008 when PNA price was .27 and copper was at $1.55 per pound.

Credit Suisse - Buy: Target price of .62

GSB JBWERE - Buy: Target price of .75

Evans & Partner - Buy: Target price of .80

Wilson HTM - Buy: Target price of .41

I am not saying this stock will go anywhere soon but i think it will survive better than anyone else and most of its pressing issues have been dealth with now and the profit margins are a bit clearer for everyone to see.

Even the worst case scenario in the above would be a rise of around 250% and the best case scnario would see a rise of 500%.

Not bad returns for a company with very good management and will almost cretainly recover when some sanity returns...many companys wont recover but this one will...its about as safe a bet as you can get in the current climate and with fantstic returns for very little risk...will take time though of course.

I am holding 300,000 of these now with a 5 year timeframe and will top up all the way to 25 cents then just sit back and wait...i have got my entire nut in this stock but honestly I cannot think or see anywhere better to have it given the risk/return profile.

Short term we have the refinancing at more favourable rates to look forward to..they will get it and when they do the share price will double overnight as it did recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.