AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

broker recommendations, page-3

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    AmandaS

If I remember correctly, ABN Amro uses a super conservative price of nickel for their calculations. Most people would agree that the long term PON will continue way above their level.

I would agree with the likes of Ghosta and Dwecke that this stock will get much higher then 77c. There is always risk but like I have pointed out over many years, the probability of further discovery in Tasmania is very high, especially once production starts funding further exploration.

Watch for the expansion from 8500tpa as well. If the 15000tpa that Ghosta mentions comes to fruition it will be more icing on the cake. Proving up extra resource will really help this.

As for the sell down in the last week, what a joke. A lot of weak cats (Schlomo) and squealers (Ghosta) getting burned and smoked as the emergency exits become clogged with these insipid creatures.

I didn't top up but I am sure those that did will be handsomely rewarded.

The amazing thing is that I saw on the SMH website that Sydney FC had a win in the Asian Champions League over a China team and that the Beijing Olympics is still going to have a full array of sports played on land. Here I was thinking that with the panic, China must have gone the same way as Atlantis and sunk.

It's all good.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.