PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

broker/register research

1. 7,432 Posts.

shadymerv,chimera I'd be happy to join you both in Broker info and Share Register changes.

I've had an interest amongst my eclectic research methods in these but it's been mostly alone in my room pondering.

Anyhow this is what I've found so far

Which Broker is Trading

Years ago on the fancy systems available to Professionals [like Iress today] the info of who brokered each trade was available to all willing to pay for it virtually Live2Air.

ASIC or the ASX whatever changed the laws/rules.They did this at the same time with some other "improvements"

For example they made the .5 cent increment/tick effective at any share price.Previously the .5 tick ended at 50 cents and you had to bid only in 1 cent.

In those days when penny pinching abhored having to pay 2 percent more [1 cent on 50cent share] well the auditor types,scottish canny thought this .5 [1%] continuing over 50 was a marvellous Inovation.

You have to realise that a $30 even $50 Brokerage,Duty etc cost also applied in share buying then even a $3grand parcel and a 1% buy price saving was a cost benefit.

Anyhow everyone thought this maintaining of .5 ticks in shares over 50 cents was Whako like Brilliant and they didn't object to Originating Broker in Trade being withdrawn from general knowledge.Privacy,Discretion etc were touted as reasoning.

This was years ago,might have even been last Century but now Chimera tells us that 3 day late Broker Reports are available.

Chimera-your earlier posts set out selling and buying brokers with that "disclaimer" of being 3 days out of date.

The question is,chimera when can you get the period back to?
    Info from say Jan 10,start of this run up to 3 days ago would still be valuable.
    So your previos posts giving which brokers buying and selling and ideally the number of shares each traded of that days volume?
    well that'd be useful,chimera.

now commsec imho is irrelevant.etrade probably caters for a better class of retail action but Shaws and esp this Pearson mob and that November Placement broker [other than Shaws] well they'd be good to track even on a 3 day lag.

so fill us in some more and again,chimera on this Broker "jive".

I'll do share register later,shady
    but as a preview Share Register Details are freely available BUT that "colourful character" David Tweed has mucked it up some.

Know of Dave the d'dweeb,shady?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.97K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177736 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 8393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.