UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Hey mate, I feel you may be reading into it a bit too much. Also...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Hey mate,

I feel you may be reading into it a bit too much. Also I didn't write the DJ report, so they aren't my words...

The two are not apples for apples (ones hybrid, ones not) and I don't think they are even attempting to say they are. There are cost savings none the less.

As a top 30 shareholder I was sceptical about this new facility at first. But the more I look at it, the better it gets. Especially considering the commentary from management in the last few weeks regarding flexibility to aid growth prospects etc etc.

Every company has costs in relation to financing. I think if you were to sit down and work out the effective cost of funding for sub $50m market cap companys, that CM8 would look very good.

So.... I highly commend management for using the effective 9% figure in not just the webinar, but also the new videos. In a competitive capital market its very transparent IMO and also very rare.

I'll reserve my finally judgement for after the EGM and further down the line as net debt drops.

At this stage as a shareholder, there seems to be more pros than cons and as they mention it provides flexibility, clarity and balance sheet relief (FY17 current liabilities should be greatly reduced).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.