SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

broker report on line, page-8

1. 5,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Goldstandard

The report you elude has been changed already. but not for Fridays report. It was changed when they sold some acreage from Twister prospect. The report has been changed sveral times in the past few months and agree that it will be changed once again.

They are generally very conservative in their reports as well..

Hartleys have a short term target of 45c and a 6mth target of 68c.

Their fundamentals are fantastic and is now starting to be realised./ I know you are an avid follower of Samson so you know about shale etc I assume. There ceratinly seems to be a bit if a bubble their with AUT screaming along at present. SSN has also done well but is stalling a little.

SEA has a big program and yes at lower % but is in bed with the best operaters ths US Shale industry has to offer.

I think the 900 boepd will be beaten providing they don;t get too many hold ups with fraccing.

The graph that was shown did not include the new wells in September. It is more like 700 - 750 BOPD currently would be my guess and with a 20% well coming soon (drilling is 60% complete) that could put us above that 900 boepd without looking at any other wells.

All in all the company is in great shape with about 15mil cash, no debt and plenty of great acreage and is cash flow positive already and growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.