CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

broker report update

1. 1,190 Posts.
    I have just looked through the broker data for Mon and Tue this week, which is the latest we have.

Something interesting has appeared.

Across both days, UBS net-bought nearly 2.5 million CNP shares (yes, 2.5 million), DJ Carmichael 400k and ABN Amro 260k.

Interestingly, the clients at retail brokers Commsec, Westpac and NAB were the net-SELLERS and accounted for 2.7 million of the shares sold during over the two days.

In summary, our spooked retail investors / day traders are selling into the hands of UBS.

I have seen someone at 25.5 accumulating for the past few days and I would now say with some confidence that this is UBS, probably on behalf of a client. If this continues, it may offer some natural support for the SP.

For Wed and Thu this week, we only have dollar turnover data. Across these two days, UBS turned over a further $730k, which would be in the region of 2.8 million more shares. Given the activity Mon and Tue, we could probably assume these were buy orders although we'll have to wait until next week to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.