NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

broker report, page-3

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A lot will depend on the PGM prices at the time ,but with Platinum expected to be in deficit from 2010 to 2016 at least ,and gold expected to make some big gains after breaking through $1000 ,I can see Platinum reaching $2000 again or possibly more .
    Then there is also the new Japanese PGM ETF sucking up more metal ,and a new ETF applied for in the US for the first time .That would be a major development for the industry
    Platinum production is a tenth of gold ,and another ETF will apply enormous upward pressure to PGM prices .
    Chinese car production is going crazy ,and US production is expected to start turning around in the next 6 months .
    PGM prices are in a massive uptrend ,and fundamentals support the continuation of this uptrend .
    Nkwe is very leveraged to the price of Platinum ,so the share price will reflect those prices as they get closer to production .
    It wouldnt surprie me to see Nkwe trade well above the NPV figure supplied by Edisons by the time production starts ,due to a much higher PGM price .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.