PEN 1.02% 9.9¢ peninsula energy limited

broker report_speculative buy 8.6c, page-13

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    What do I think of the Dow, not much at all really.

I feel very comfortable with all of my positions atm. They may or may not get hit again, however fundamentally they are all sound and will rebound. They are all in my SMSF apart from a trade I did today on PNA, of which I decided to change from short to long.

After reading another point of view today about what may pan out with the market, I remain bullish long term now. The logic in what I am reading of late is very difficult to argue with.

All stated a correction was inevitable and would be healthy longer term. Also they were consistent that they is a huge amount of cash sitting in waiting to be placed into the markets. Also it was acknowledged that when the market is on low volume, as it is now, the same people with the pile of cash short the market as it is easy to do so. Today a good example.

The same people a saying that the next leg up will be a good one and soon.

Am I worried? No not at all.

I leave you with this small extract sent to me from a trusted source today. You can all make up your own mind if he is correct or not. For now I have my PEN details and about to Bpay for my additional shares and "freebies" :)

"Market Manipulation by the Big Boys
    There is also another tactic sometimes used by the large trading desks to inspire a correction. It is to actually sell the market. It works extremely well in times like this when there is only light volume. They sell down the market and when it’s down say 5% after a few days of selling, buy back their positions at lower prices, but at much higher volumes. All the “weak” investors have been sacred out of their stocks by then, because they have been reading the headlines and think the “glass is half empty” again. Don’t be fooled by this tactic. It’s going on right now, and is often part and parcel of a normal correction. At some stage over the next week or so, this market will turn upward again, but on much higher volume. Now, I wonder who’ll be buying all those shares?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.