TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

re: gumbles thanks grumbles... I'm actually ended up getting the...

1. 6,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    re: gumbles thanks grumbles... I'm actually ended up getting the report from Carmichaels.
    According to the adviser I spoke to they are pretty excited about the prospects for growth in STCS given the proximity of its new facility to the CUF (commom user facility) within the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson WA. I understand that Tenix have the largest ship lift iin Australia in situ at the CUF.....Bigger ships=bigger maintenance jobs= more work for STCS.
    They also confirmed that grime fighters Kalgoorlie has been running at below normal capacity due to illness.
    Probably most importantly, we might hear some news on a large TDU contract in the near future. This might just trigger the long awaited plant upgrade.
    Re your question on consolidation, I think that you need comfirmation of substantial upgrades in earnings before you consolidate 1 for 10. In my experience, unless you have a large long term invester waiting to soak up the traders, a lack of liquidity can be a killer while the traders exit, but I certainly agree some sort of consolidation should be discussed...maybe a 1 for 5.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.