CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

broker reports ?, page-17

1. 4,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Agreed Neo. Setting sights on prescibed dates can lead to disappointment if parties are bit slow in moving for what can be mere paperwork delays. Let us say that it is set to happen within a reasonable timeframe and be pleased when it happens.

What can not be linked to a specific date however, and can move markets, is the likelihood that one (or more) of the institutional investment houses decides that they want in on CCC, without warning. Given what we know re the sp and options positions, in all likelihood it only needs one to decide that this is good timing.

They may wait for the dotted i's and crossed t's, but from my perspective (as one prepared to take that risk at these prices) CCC is a buy. when Mashala is signed off then the volumes and the sp will reflect the greater certainty, I reckon.

Uncertainty re the Federal Govt & the mining tax question could work in favour of CCC of course. People might well see this as a more stable investment, perhaps?

The fact that we are discussing and not argueing on this site is testament to a pretty good stisfaction level, IMHO. (Without being too cosy)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.