GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Good post. That is exactly what i think. What will the next...

1. 83 Posts.
    Good post. That is exactly what i think. What will the next capital raising be at? We have unfortunately believed in this stock without the true inside knowledge. They come out with positive spin, just like car salesman, but deep down its all just spin. To have to raise this money so close to ramp up (with no mention of this) is apalling - we must be operating with a very narrow margin. Hugely risky and as we can see the share price indicates this - I guess though we made the decision to believe (there was always risk). Perhaps overtime this heals, but based on the past that's what we said 3 or even 6 months ago - and the share price still keeps falling. I am not at all confident now with this company. Even if they do make it they will be a very high cost producer always susceptable to that iron ore price, and with huge debt levels over their heads. I just hope I can sell out at a better price now. But 40 cents is over 50% away now - and given the traders in this stock now - its going to take a log time to get back there unless a miracle happens! And still that's nothing in the grand scheme of things - like when it was a $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.