XIP 0.00% $2.46 xenith ip group limited

Broker reports, page-3

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    i think this is a good company fundamentally as a defensive buy and for safe earnings streams plus mild growth but the growth prospects are a little unclear, and acquisitions such as watermark are not necessarily highly earnings accretive in the short term as teething issues with integration occur and it was bought at fair value at around 8x ebit from memory.
    thus the current p/e is around fair value or perhaps a touch expensive given the downside business and market risks for me.

on the upside this is a well regarded and high quality business, with nodest recent organic market share growth.
    the institutional buy ins are interesting but personally i think the technical indicators suggest an ongoing downtrend for a little while yet, especially considering broader market trends.
    im watching this and would consider buying at around $3 but not at current prices sorry. i wouldnt sell if i was holding because i think it will bounce back up over the nect 12 months once a solid base is established and the broader market stabilises.
    its just not undervalued enough to warrant the risk of buying in yet.
    perhaps ex dividend it will dip below $3 then would be a clear buy in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.