HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello to the Keytone Shareholders like myself, I have made,...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello to the Keytone Shareholders like myself,

I have made, recent posts on this site. About, this companies senior management and the board as a whole. It needs to pointed out, that this should be to both the past and the current management/board structure/s previously mentioned. To simplify, how to say this today. Requires, taking it to the basics.

So I, have pasted in three details from the Westpac share trading site to assist in this.

First, the KTD share price From 2018 to currently. This is, simply stunning at best. So, in any and all ways based on this. Should management and the board, be receiving any format of share bonuses/entitlements. To take, or receive them as they do. Should be viewed, by all shareholders with nothing short of to use the word and emotion of "Anger". It, is an absolute insult to shareholders, that they get them. When, you view them as they are "Performance" based.

I am sure, you can imagines my thoughts on this.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3506/3506719-dc76b4c69b70fef663c97ca571f0c887.jpg

This buy and sell, has been present now for well over two years now. Buy this I mean the levels, generally 4.5 - 5 million + on the Buys and 2-3 million on the Sells. The sells, drop down periodically. But weekly averages, are well in the millions on the trade history. I feel, many would agree. That, over such as long duration of time. That this, has occurred in that it is down to small opportunistic buyers carrying this function out.

Seriously, what have they achieved. With, the close to 60 million dollars of we the investors money so far. Not to mention, the newly combined 10 million of financing funds gained recently.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3506/3506836-aea9c3cb8af391bf4d5b44d2941deb7c.jpg
    Another way, to think about this. Is to, look at the extremely high level of additional shares that all parties. From senior management, board lenders and brokers have received. This has occurred, with all the above mentioned parties. They are not, small share numbers either. Are extremely negative, to a share price separate to a complete lack of performance by its team. Is to bring more FPO shares onto the market.

Basics on this, could be viewed like this - "Complete lack of performance by its team" + "Additional FPO shares onto the market = Share Price Dropping.

I have mentioned previously, on other posts. When you look, at the share price chart from 2018 to currently. what is occurring, is a deliberate push down of the overall value of the company since the listing.

A view, could be taken on this. That, it is a well thought out and pre planned agenda from the KTD team past and present. As, many of them have other food related types of businesses. That they would, go to market and raise capital. Then, use it to buy a debt laden Omniblend and other businesses. Employ, those people and basically utilise the now KTD. As the work horse mule, so to speak. From then, make excuses for KTD, blame the Covid19, blame freighting, blame packaging and wrappers blah, blah blah bladi blah.

So, with the above thought. They would, then think lets over pay ourselves and then get access to 10 million in extra monies. So, they could laden it with debts and whilst driving the share price down. Use the company, for basically free over a longer period and then buy it dirt cheap.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3506/3506875-8cd2ded993e6ed564630e599fa524d96.jpg

in short, the excessively high levels of shares all the parties get that is mentioned above. Seem, to sell at differing times. like hey Danny, were dumping those freebies this week. Then Vivienne, hey Danny i am dumping my freebies this week and so on and so on.

To end this post today, thinking of the above as a whole. Then think, if you had for an example. 10 million dollars, in a bank during historically lows rates. What would, you earn on this that would come with bank conditions - Maybe 200K per annum. Then lets say, the combined parties in KTD management, board & brokers ETC. had a similar figure, in KTD or scale it to suit the KTD team members holdings etc. then, look at the free share sales, on for example 10 million dollars they are averaging 6%-8%. When they carry out, there dual purpose actions of dump the freebies and push the share price down.

Just some thoughts.

I would love to hear what others are thinking now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.