HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello TripleTop, To assist you, the below content. Was an email,...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello TripleTop,

To assist you, the below content. Was an email, that I sent to Mr Gong & the board on the 13th of March in 2020. In what i put onto the Hotcopper site last night. I termed, "Behaviour" and "Behavioural Traits".

Attached, to the email TripleTop. Were many pdf's, of daily course of sale share sales. The share, shuffling/XT movements were presenting at high levels daily and are still occurring.

To explain, this in another way. For past to occur, involves time and with time you have "History". So, with that said. The history, that has recorded/occurred With Keytone Dairy. Shows now, that the actions of the entire management and board structure. Is, to keep driving and holding the value of the company down. The answer, to this question is why. Greed and self entitlement traits are S...T personality traits.

Triple Top, you talk about positive announcements. There is nothing, in any of the Keytone announcements that are positive. Yourself have been at the defence of this company through out. Claiming that you, have a direct line to the company. You frequently, post about differing products and things/works. That are occurring, within the company and this is due. To your, large stock holding in Keytone and your approach.

Truly, even typing that sentence, in itself is laughable TripleTop. It, would be like saying for this example TripleTop. That you, have Amazon or Google shares and you can just simply phone Mr Bezos or Mr Page. They will take your call and answer your questions "REALLY TRIPLTOP".

To break it down and put, a list together of the wrong doings with this company so far would take so long.

look at the basics, buying this Omniblend for such an extreme figure. With a large part, of the total purchase price being goodwill. That, is wrong and then paying over five million of that as it debts is even worse. We, the investors have had our money. Thrown at this, Supercubes, Baileys, Tonik and then the Aus Confectionary etc. etc.

No, full and comprehensive breakdown audits have ever been provided to market. This should be, supplied and broken down to see what each and every part of the company is doing. From Omniblend, Supercubes, Baileys, Tonik and Aus Confectionary etc. etc.

I have, sat down with friends discussing differing investments and i can say. When, I mention Keytone Dairy. I highlight, that I truly have no clear idea on answering that with what this company is doing overall.

As an investor, we should be able to know and be provided with. The information and answers, to give us the required clarity.

Lets remember, you have a direct line to Danny & Jourdan etc. With that said, you can bang on about packaging and wrappers. All you want TripleTop and state, from what you claim to be. Is a, company performing and doing the very best of works overall. "They Are Not".

* Mr and Mrs Goong bouncing, there shares between each other and with my comment on the XT share shuffles. The daily course of sales, showed with any and all of the XT's that the price would drop. On some days, the XT's would see a 2-6 cent drop in price.
    * Jourdan receiving, a base salary annually of $350K. Then with that, over the last two years around three million dollars. that for some incredible reason involve performance shares and cash bonuses. That, is simply ridiculous and many other words that should truly state the truth on the thoughts of this.
    *Danny, millions in pay and entitlements. This, is a joke also.

Like I, said TripleTop. The list, could go on for many hours to put together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mr Gong & The full Board of Keytone Dairy,

Let’s start with, what are you doing. To use the word, as in the email subject title “Disappointed”. This word alone, is me trying to keep it polite.

There are far better words, that should be utilised in regards to highlighting & stating. That as a board, you have extremely major issues, poor management structure and a moral and ethical structure. That is showing, that one does not exist at present.

I have been an investor since the start, over recent times and in particular. The last seven months, I have taken a closer look at the course of sales. Within the market and it is not minorly, but extremely clear what is and has been occurring. The behavioural traits, that are continually appearing is the - “XT” trades/movements of stock. With this occurring, it has been as mentioned above. Around seven months, with that it has been consistent and on the increase. It quantifies, to a rounded number of 14,000,000 shares.

It is very clear, when you look closer into the psychology of the trade traits. During this period, as mentioned above of the seven months. That each time an “XT” occurs, it is a driver downward of the share price. This in turn is share/market manipulation, I have already approached ASIC and the ASX. With that provided much, to show and highlight why. Something needs to occur, as it is clear that at present.

Yourself and the board, are continuing to run a zero accountability and transparency structured approach.

Were, the dreams and aspirations stated and started with Keytone Dairy. They have turned into a repetitious 365 degree spin, after listing on dual stock markets. Within an extremely sort period, an acquisition of a company called Omniblned occurs. Then all the announcements, along the way that Danny Rotman. He is a proven performer, proven in what ?. You acquire, a company with almost five million of debt, with a big cash bonus and then share placements.

Yet, when you research Danny Rotman. Not one publicly listed company, has he owned or started in any way. Shows up, so why in any format of logical thinking. Would you state, he is a proven performer “?”. So far, the price is down over 55% since the Omniblend purchase and then Danny as the CEO. Proven to date, as what I would say requires urgent and instant removal and this would apply to Jourdan Thompson the CFO.

It is hard to hold back emotions, whilst trying to type this.

But at some point, some clear and fundamentally applied logic and reasoning needs to occur.

As at present, the direction Keytone Dairy is heading is not good at all. when you bring out your announcements, they are extremely shaded at best. When it comes to executive payments and salaries, nothing is listed at all. Except increased and blending numbers, this should be rectified immediately. So we know, what each and every team member is on. Is what the market feels is the numbers on Danny at $1.15 million and Jourdan at 350K-400K, then as a businessman. This should be resolved immediately also, it appears at present only two options for the current madness.

• One being, the manipulation of the stocks. With the XT stock movements, being most definitely internal simply based on the frequency and quantities. The reasoning for this, will only be known by the persons involved. As they are, to benefit from this process in some way.
    • The second, is manipulation of the pricing to get more of the limited stock panic sold by the initial small IPO investors. So it can be controlled more so by the current major stockholders or for a potential push to a china buy/control of the stock or company as a whole.

With the last announcement, I sat with friends and even said as a passing comment. Whilst discussing Keytone Dairy behaviours, shown over the last twelve months and seven months in particular. I think they will bring out a COVID-19 announcement, so they could then use this as a partial reasoning for the drop in stock value/s.

Sure enough you did, then after your already downward drive of the stock value. Even further with the 720K XT share shuffles, after the announcement and then continues currently.

Gentleman, please think of this for a period. What is it, that you want your names to be remembered for in life. For Good or for Bad, at present it seems the latter.

I tried calling the Keytone Dairy office in Sydney yesterday. The number listed was, the original share registry number. Then I called Keytone Dairy Christchurch, the phone was answered with no mention of Keytone just Hello.

So, for what was a market cap company of 100 million dollars. To get this, it has me stunned and questioning what are you all up to.

Is too much, emphasis on Danny Rotman and his high speed protein blenders at Omniblend. I think so, with any market announcements put them in the blender. As I feel you would be aware, I/We feel, that you do not have any of the shareholder values interests at heart and as you should. But a focus on whatever is occurring internally, that is clearly presenting as manipulation.

It would be nice in a respectful world to hear back, but based on what you have been doing in your roles at present.

I will not hold my breath, enjoy your afternoon and weekends.

Remember gentleman, how do you want to be remembered.

In, a Good way or a Bad way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.