HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Broker reports, page-71

1. 4,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    What a load of waffle. I’m not surprised you didn’t get a response to that email. No offence but it really could have been much better structured with the emotion removed, not to mention being defamatory on a number of points. I’d suggest if you were to ever get a reply, which you never would from the CEO, this would have been more likely from their lawyer.

I have always approached management with a number of structured and sensible questions with full disclosure of who they are speaking to. I have always gotten answers to my questions.

I need to again ask, why so much effort today, after you have waited 18 months for a reply to share all of this?

Pretty easy answer really. Markets operate on emotion - fear and greed. What a lovely spot, at the all time low, where a upturn here is pretty important from a TA perspective, to fill the forums with fear that the “whole business is a scam”. Capitulation by holders is almost the point of MAXIMUM financial opportunity for an investment.

I get it, you are properly pi$$ed off at losing that much money, but the business imo couldn’t be in a better position for a risk/return investment.
    B448C5D1-079E-418B-AC23-4C2476516303.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.