HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello TripleTop & ASXleo, Stunning, responses from both of you....

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello TripleTop & ASXleo,

Stunning, responses from both of you.

Lets get, ASXLeo out of the way first. "Sell and move on" - This in basic terms, I am sure. That, I and a lot of other investors. Would have, carried out this action if an opportunity ever occurred or existed to do so from October of 2019. Since October 2019, it has been on a downward ramp. Remove, some of the merit that Covid19 has brought to this globally. It, needs to be clearly understood. the downward pushing of this stock was well into play before Covid19 was involved. There are a few names, in particular on this forum. That go, to the defence of this management and board. Yes your names, are on the list of company defenders. As I am sure, many other viewers to this site would agree with me on this.

Reading your posts, over differing time periods you both have touched on the topic of the bottom. like it is, something that should be celebrated.

What has and is still, currently occurring to this company overall. That has, a detrimental effect on many and all long-term shareholders. Due to, the actions of companies management and board. Should be viewed, in an extremely critical manner.

Investors, whom put money into this company. From the very start point, would have like I did invest through purchasing more holdings. yes, we investors carried out our own due diligence. What presented, at the start point to were and what it is now is simply pathetic.

As you both, have used the term "bottom" . This shows, the dynamic and mind set approach of the this type of investor. Simply, that type is generally what you term as opportunistic. For instance, get a stock pricing chart on Keytone or any stock and expand it out this way. To either, a one year view or show the maximum view. If you chose, a good and preforming stock. You will see, up and downs yes. As cycles, generally occur or other impacts globally that may cause an effect to its price.

But, with Keytone, it shows since October of 2019 a continual downward run with only a few minor uplifts.

So with my, mentioning of $5.3 million dollars to "four". Instead, of saying the senior management and board to broaden it out. I can, only apologise for this error. It does not matter, which way you view it TripleTop. The bulk, of that monitory outlay went to around four people.

To try in any way, to defend this company. Along with, trying to have people believe. that, you have a direct line to the top however and when ever you feel. This shows, another dynamic of your personality. that, is as a poor trait to have.

I, also believe that not in any way. Have, you put hard earned capital like I and others have. My input, went up to $210,000.00. This input, along with other investors from the start of this. Have enabled financially, for these people to do and have what they have.

Zero respect or transparency, has been provided to shareholders.

I feel, that with my saying what I feel on this topic. Will aid greatly, in getting other shareholders energised to say something also.

TripleTop, could you do me a favour please. Can you call, Mr Rotman to let him know investors are extremely P...sd off . Maybe, you wont have time to do this. because, you are busy reviewing your charts and graphs. To look at the Bottom/s, for purchases.

Lets hold, onto the driving emotion of "Hope". That at some stage, that even a breakeven option presents. For myself and other shareholders, that have watched for over three years now "Zero Options Present For This" so I/We can sell and move on.

Fire up Shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.