HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Broker reports, page-81

1. 4,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    “So with my, mentioning of $5.3 million dollars to "four". Instead, of saying the senior management and board to broaden it out. I can, only apologise for this error. It does not matter, which way you view it TripleTop. The bulk, of that monitory outlay went to around four people”

I think you are perhaps missing the point of my reply. I wasn’t saying that you had stated the incorrect number of recipients, rather that the $5.3m you see in total remuneration benefits is not a “monetary outlay”. More than 55% of it relates to non cash amounts including those options issued under the Company’s share incentive scheme.

4D470246-9E0C-46C3-A4A0-8E144B351E77.jpeg
    Explore this further and you will see that a large portion of the share based payments relate to options and although they are issued with a zero exercise price, so on the face it of, sound like management and directors are getting an easy payout, a large portion of these “zepos” actually have some serious hurdles to which I think the majority of holders would be happy to see met.

E28F8DB5-C843-4916-984A-88D583C940BB.jpeg
    Last edited by TripleTop: 22/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.