HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello TripleTop,Comments from your previous post underlined...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello TripleTop,

Comments from your previous post underlined below and my responses are in bold -
    Believe what you like. I’m not going to start posting proof of my personal financial holdings online in a public forum. For me, placing a figure on my investment within this company. It is, simply to provide some clarity, understanding and complete merit to the situation. That, I have invested a lot of good money into this company. Everything, should be view to scale. By this, I mean each individual investor. Would have put in, what they felt they wanted to achieve. At a level, that worked for them and whatever financial position position or level they are at. With public, general or institutional investors. The management & board, of the company that they are managing all of there applicable roles correctly, transparently and true to morel and ethical condes of conduct.

We no now, over a long period of time. That, based on the behavioural traits this has not been an occurrence. Respect, is an earnt entity and not just a given. Smoke and mirrors, from the Keytone Team has meant any initial respect they may have had from investors has well and truly dissolved in them and our "Investors Money". Look at, three capital raises. The third, they could not even achieve there wanted amount. They tried, to get me three times to put more into this. Seriously, was my response to them and with the very direct response of "NO". Here we are, a long way forward. Announcing, a ten million dollar loaning facility. With only weeks earlier, shwoing the 5.3 million to the management & board team.

That figure, from PAYG and its related super, cash bonuses, non cash bonuses and shares it does not matter which way you look at it is "Completely Wrong". As, I have said before "Behavioural Traits".

The truly, stunning way that they are running a financial year. It goes, from June - July not there version. But the mentioning of this, provides more merit to the "smoke and mirrors campaign that they run". Mr Thompson & Mr Rotman, when they explain in any formatted pdf report/announcement. They provide, the reader with a head ache. They love to say things like - This 1st quarter of the 2nd quarter of that financial period to the previous period. Then we are, just as an example again 135% up on 1st quarter of the 2nd quarter of that financial period to the previous period etc. etc.

I do feel for investors like yourself who invested large sums of money in the IPO at 20c and in the months after in the run up to 80c or whatever it was and never sold. If you, have truly been an investor since the very start TripleTop. You, would no that you could have applied. For a larger holding and that it, was not achieved. Basically, months went by. As we had, to pay the monies up front and then wait. What was, then provided as the outcome seemed to be minor to your initial request. With that, many investors whom had a long term view. On what was initially presented, within the IPO. Would have, then purchased more into the 20 cent, 30 cent, 40 cent and even the 50 cent ranges. So, when you say. Why I and other, original long term investor did not sell out. Many of us, would have had the view that things should turn around. Then, it would provide either an option for profit or a sell to a point that would minimise losses against there investment. With that thought , it would be that the company achieved. Some, great outcomes with all of the investors monies. They have attained, from multiple capital raises and now bank loaning facilities.

Having said that, you had a great opportunity to make a serious return post IPO. I’m not sure when you invested your so called $210,000, but if half of it was in the IPO, you would have been sitting on a substantial profit in the weeks following listing.

I have, mentioned above already. What investors, requested first up on quantities was not a received outcome. I have also, touched on the type of investor both myself and others would/may have been at that time - Longer Term view, rather than buy and dump types of investors.

It simply, does not matter what any party. Is going, to say with persons with a directive or mindset like your self. You, seek to defend any and all negative comments that come up. Along, with claiming to know so much. Of the ins and outs, of this company. It would be easy to view that type of person or you whom is defending this so much.

As option -1, An IPO buy & Dump or Crypto Coin opportunist type. That looks, for the bottom of a stock/coin to then put in a smaller amount of money hoping for a bigger return on less risk.

Option -2, Maybe, just maybe you are one of the Keytone team.

Your history, of comments on this forum provide the potential answer answer to your option type.

Either way, I have lot on and have provided enough time and comments. With the hope, that it builds some momentum and confidence. In the investors, whom just like myself sat quietly for to long. Whilst, this Keytone team enrich themselves and run a mandate of smoke and mirrors to simply hide and confuse us all.

So, to those investors please raise your voices and be lets hope that we are heard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.