MAH 1.75% 29.0¢ macmahon holdings limited

Broker reports

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Does anyone know the brokers who cover MAH and if there are any publicly available reports? I can see on Commsec 5 brokers rate a strong buy but a google search yields no luck with reports.

There is a lot I like about MAH including low P/E and P/NTA, management consistently meeting guidance and putting out modest positive guidance, directors buying on-market and recently appearing to purchase stock over take cash rem. and that they have more exposure to gold than iron ore. I also follow Felix and like MAH are being in my view pioneering and ahead of the curve in trying to record manage and keep track of sub-contractors and contracts. From personal experience I know this is a headache and a blind spot but known risk for many companies.

I've been convinced enough to buy and keep trying to buy around these levels. However, given the low margins and also the nature of the balance sheet for mining service companies being very different to others, I do feel out of my depth trying to work out a fair value or target other than knowing it's higher than where we are but don't expect a bag. Hence would be grateful if anyone could direct me to broker reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $624.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $319.2K 1.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 320356 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 115975 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.