EVG 0.00% 1.9¢ evion group nl

broker reports, page-18

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Hi John,

Great post....thank you very much for taking the time.

I learned a valuable lesson with a certain other investment (dont want to be seen as cross promoting), regarding timing and not rushing too quickly to get on board, as the opportunity cost of your capital is huge.

My objective with EVG is to identify exactly what will be the price drivers over the next year, and then hold management accountable. With that other large investment of mine, I had bought a large holding way too early on in the piece. However, when the new CEO came on board in February I had a long talk with him, and he set down some milestones attached to time frames. Making these tangible, allows us as investors to monitor the progress, as well as test to ensure that management are true to their word.

As has been the case with that other investment, I have just tripled my holding in the last 8 weeks as I can now see things are actually happening.

Regarding EVG, you have made some points for short term price kicker.

1. Saying they have not yet been discovered to me is cart before the horse stuff. Once the results start to come in, the market discovers things pretty quickly... so as we move closer to production, its not too hard to do the NPV calcs to ascertain value.

2. Hitting of milestones is wonderful, but it depends where on the time line we are. Hitting those milestones at the early stage of development will not move the share price IMO. It is only once we are at production, that the correlation with share movement is strongest. New project announcements...this is speculation at this point, and something each junior hopes to do successfully...the reality of course is not always the case.
    POG...well out of our hands, and there are arguments for which way that will go.

3. This point I like. This should see a real run up in the SP as we approach 18/12/09. The rise in SP just prior will bring many new speculators/investors to the stock...so getting set prior is important. However what happens to the SP immediately afterwards...may not be so great....once people have their options allocated.

John, I appreciate all that you have said, and will continue to dig for information.

Have a great day.

Kiril

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.592M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.766K 92.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 361552 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 657774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.