VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Broker Research, page-3

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Hi mate, in response to you asking who is dumping and why?

I guess you and other shareholders have got to ask yourself-

Would it be mangement or those close to them selling? My answer is No, why would they fight so hard for the deal and then sell? Makes zero sense.

Have fundamentals changed? My answer -No they have only got stronger and will continue to strengthen over the next month or so and thereafter.

Are management making progress? My answer is Yes this delay hurdle is now behind us and everything now will be unveiled.

Do management plan to take the project to production? My answer is Yes please refer to report published on the website today, targeting the decision to mine in Q2 2019 less then 12months away. https://www.baillieuholst.com.au/publishedresearch/2018/The Prospector_VEC_27Jul18.pdf

Included in the report is a valuation for Adid-Kanga of 6-8 cents.

Included in the report based on all 3 deals coming to fruition is a valuation  of 6-14 cents. My answer - I believe this is achievable by years end.

If you were MM with plenty of cash to throw around and wanted to accumulate shares would you drive the SP down? My answer - Bloody oath I would, I would want a big piece of the cake and I want my average to be as low as possible.

Could it possibly be retail thinking the roof is caving in? My answer - Most likely yes, this tends to be a similar pattern on all stocks, traders trade the announcements and then sell the news, only to have people getting caught and bailing all the way down until support is found. Common support is found around the 62% fib which is at 1.8 cents. I would expect a bounce from this region.

Ask yourself what occurs when history repeats itself and global markets crash, what does everyone turn to? My answer - Gold and Silver. What stocks will likely recover fastest after a massive downturn? Gold stocks IMO are well positioned and profits are high.

Does VEC have the means and capabilities to take the projects to production? My answer -They have the required funding and management are most definitely equipped with the skills and the mindset to take it all the way. You only have to look at their history and roles they were involved in.

Do you think VEC will achieve the targeted 10moz ounces of gold? My answer is Anglo didn’t acquire this project and spend in excess of 500 million, with equipment on site ready for production if the project is a dud. With previous drill results proving up great results, I would like to think these results can continue to prove up great resources and the targeted 10Moz will be achieved. Further drilling would be funded once in production.

Could SH’s think the deal won’t go through? Possibly this is being considered, but do you think management have been sitting on their hands whilst this deal has been delayed? I would imagine that all processes to get the deal across the line, mine plans, funding, valuations, drills and loads more would be well advanced. I believe now it is just a matter of getting all the ducks in a line and releasing the news to the market as boxes are continually ticked.

I can’t cover all questions but these are some that I consider to be most important and I currently have positive answers on all fronts. By reading announcements and all information available I am very comfortable with my holding.

This is AIMO

Please do your own research.

Goodluck to all the patient Shareholders we will soon be rewarded!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.