AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

"geophysical datasets including detailed ..............

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1977
    "geophysical datasets including detailed ........... radiometrics"

I never said AZS used XRF technology.

But of course they probably did in the early exploration, to justify sample locations and follow up definitive lab analysis, before ASX reporting those results. Prove they didn't.

Thanks for the reference to "radiometrics"

"The term ‘radiometric techniques’ is generally considered to refer to measurements of natural radiation. One example of an active method is elemental analysis with portable x-ray fluorescence (XRF) instruments. Portable XRF instruments use a shielded radioactive source to bombard the sample (e.g., rock outcrop) with a collimated beam of gamma rays when a shutter is opened, by pressing the detector against the rock surface. The gamma rays excite the elements in the rock, which then emit x-rays with energies characteristic of the emitting element. The detected x-rays are analyzed by the instrument in a similar process to GRS ................."

I don't know why I was jumped on by a throwaway reference to XRF, oh yeah, I probably do.

I'm sure people are finding this as boring as I am, so I choose not to play anymore:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5515/5515759-0acddf8d65b847aff44ad6fa2ca87444.jpg

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.