NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

Appears I'm not the only one who's heard the rumour Raf:"Japan’s...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Appears I'm not the only one who's heard the rumour Raf:

"Japan’s Inpex has joined Royal Dutch Shell’s $US12 billion ($11.4?billion) Prelude floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) project off north-west Australia in a major ramp-up of its investment in Australia beyond its $US34 billion Ichthys venture in Darwin.

Inpex agreed to buy a 17.5 per cent stake in Prelude, which is set to become the world’s first project to produce LNG from a floating plant.

Analysts on Friday estimated that Inpex would most likely be paying at least $US700 million for the interest in Prelude, plus its share of sunk capital costs, taking the total investment to more than $US1?billion.

In theory it would be liable for up to $US2.1 billion of capital expenditure in Prelude, based on its agreed share of the venture."

http://afr.com/p/business/companies/inpex_adds_more_gas_to_its_tank_

BTW Fowler stumped up for 200k more @25c and Lowden actually bought 200k more at 34c both post the AGM.

So much for that theory.

Still happy to be proved wrong on all this, have been close to NXS for a long time and however you look at it no-one wants to see this happen to good little companies. Irrespective of whatever trade it may present.

Still until it turns or they get something right, it is what it is.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.