NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

broker "sell" target 13c, page-39

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Nasty1

Keep your posts coming through mate.

Long-term nexus holders need something to entertain us. In any case it makes us feel better about the quality of our dentists :-)

Me, I'm just sitting here for April and hope these clowns offload the whole of CRUX to whoever is willing to pay us a decent amount for it. I don't want to be sitting here for another 10 years going through this cr@p!

I'm worried about the $,$$$,$$$,$$$$ we'll need to find to cover our share of Prelude. I don't have any respect for those behind our institutional investors, but I can't see anyone willing to hand over any more money to these guys. I definitely wont be!

I'm just glad that we haven't lost the CRUX asset, which could have been the case if the Shell HOA didn't get done.

By the way I've invested in AKK in an effort to recover all the money destroyed with this company. They have some interesting assets and RC rocked up to work today. A Fowler & Co he aint!

I'd love to see someone bid 40c for our company. I'd have my shares at their door the next morning. I'd live with that loss...

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.