A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

I don't think the NZ's know or believe the benefuts of A2milk -...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't think the NZ's know or believe the benefuts of A2milk - it is just to complicated.

A2 milk has been much better promoted in Australia and the benefits of A2 milk widely accepted and appreciated . The demand will continue to grow in Australia as it is a 'better' drinking milk than milk from non A2cows.

I understand there is internal research ( no published) which indicates keeeping / shelf life of A2 milk and superior non A2 milk.

The benefit of A2milk for the consumers is it direct from the cow to the processing plant and onto the supermarket shelf in 24 hours - really fresh. Ordinary so call 'white' milk is collected from the farm then to a milk collection point and then it may be shipped in road tankers to Melbourne , Sydney or Briabane for processing and bottling and finally onto supermatket or conivient store shelf.

I undestand milk is not like red wine ( which seems to improve being mover around in tankers - the longer the better ) milk is not improved by carrage in tankers

The US of A will be a 'hard ask ' for A2 dairy farmers in the US are very conservation, supportsed by a high levels of subsidary and lots of protection against competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.