AT1 2.63% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

yes, completely agree. Well done to you in checking the FDA site...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    yes, completely agree. Well done to you in checking the FDA site directly. I had forgotten to do that.

I believe for worse hotspots like USA, Sth America, India, Africa etc, the gov focus is shifting/has shifted to getting faster testing processes and results setup (respiratory, saliva, blood) as they can't hope to identify and control their enormous spread using std border control/talk/contact trace methods.

I believe Access Bio (Atomo) + NG Biotech test devices have a v good chance of getting approved in almost all the countries they are chasing and opening up the market for many many months/years of product supply.

Not to forget, a big side benefit (if one can call it that in a pandemic!) is Atomo's bread n butter sales & company growth comes from HIV, fertility and other infectious disease testing..which was already a growth market. There has been a marked reduction in testing resources/lab availability for a variety of other infectious diseases, with the strong global resource & lab focus on Covid19 tests. There are other cororavirus' also out there too that need to be tested for (though much lower infection/mortality rate).

All above = growing need for rapid, low cost, reliable test methods requiring minimum infection protocols and risk.

All this market +manufacturing exposure for Atomo for Covid19 will allow them to market themselves across quite a broad segment and enable more testing partnerships/sales. John Kelly has already said several times that board's goal is to grow into a global company (like Resmed, Cochlear, Nansonics etc) and not just focus on short term only. I am content to wait for them to continue kicking these goals as planned and reach $1-$3-$6-$12 growth over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $101 5.197K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 816162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 426397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.