CSL 0.82% $308.05 csl limited

I’m interested that you focus on the SP of a share and the...

1. 4,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    I’m interested that you focus on the SP of a share and the effect of the US Market on a particular share.

CSL will reach whatever it reaches due to its company activities, management expertise, the economy, new products etc etc.   if they are doing all of that well, then the SP will increase, and increase proportionally in line with profits, NAV, future earnings and profit announcements, product success etc etc etc.  Predicting a certain profit ceiling to me anyway,  (unless you are a trader) seems to be superfluous.  Certain things are guaranteed !    Whilst CSL May be Australia’s most successful market darling, it is nevertheless guaranteed to fluctuate.  Whether or not it reaches $200 in the next few days or not seems to me to be irrelevant..... as long as it continues to be successful and maintain its (general) upward trend.  CSL is almost certain to get to $200 and to regain its previous highs of over $230.00, but to try and time exactly when, seems fruitless. CSL is guaranteed to fluctuate, and that’s the only thing I WILL Guarantee about CSL. As long as the company and its managers keep doing the same good things, then CSL will maintain its upward momentum; but how high it gets and how long it takes to get there ?

Thats why I’m a Buy and Hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$308.05
Change
2.510(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $148.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$307.94 $309.48 $306.35 $254.8M 840.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 268 $307.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$308.23 139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.