SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

broker uodates, page-68

1. 5,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3758
    Yes Adam, that would be helpful, and a good result.

I'd hate to see them taken out for anything less than one (1) dollar, but that would give them a market cap of $1.3 billion or thereabouts, not unreasonable I'd think, but a good result.

If anyone wants them though, now is a good time because they'd probably get away with an initial bid of around 45c rising to 50c - so it'd be a good buy. But in a few months it's going to be over 40c, so they'd need to stump up more.

It's a shame that over the years SXY has had a manipulated stock price, and if you follow the movements closely you can see (or even identify) the behaviour of certain algorithms over time, I'm presuming from the same fund/broker/investment/short entities that latch on to a stock like a leech until they bleed it dry.

Perhaps it's time for a capital consolidation, maybe at 5 to 1, or 7.5 to 1, that might stop the manipulators, because they only target stocks with good liquidity.

Anyway, by the end of 2020 I'm expecting this to be over 40c, so just a little more patience may be required yet.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.