PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Broker updates, page-103

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693

Lithium prices are slowly but surely going up in recent days. Its up about 5%. PLS keep falling though. A40 is likely to fall. Galaxy has steadied and started to go up with their great news with no debt and $176m in the bank.

Think many may jump to GXY Galaxy as they have all that cash in the bank and can ride anything out where PLS has debt and has to pay it off at 12% interest rates.

With the stock market at record levels I think might be wiser to look at other stocks for a while.

If you have along 10 year plan then maybe some lithium shares. To much other players in a new battery era that don't use lithium so will be interesting in the years ahead. Battery walls for home solar hasn't taken off at all well and way to expensive.

Market index has this on PLS. Take with a grain of salt. I have no sentiment on wether to buy or sell. Make up your own minds.

Broker Consensus

The buy, hold and sell recommendations from Australian stockbroking firms are combined to form a "broker consensus". See the Consensus Data posts for more information.

STRONG BUY

11/07/19

BUY

HOLD

SELL

Broker Consensus data compiled by Market Index.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.