PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Broker updates, page-28

1. 3,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 756

I am still here.

I'm not one for setting up new accounts.

Thought I would post that Lithium is up 0.28 of 1% which may make you a bit happy.

Prices on PLS have stabilized but likely to close at 48c to 49c.

Not good is it.

I sold about 1m shares in and around 56c

I'll wait it out. If the white metal prices go up 5% then that will be a sign to buy back in.

The Morgan Stanley who predicted this was going to happen late last year should be cause for concern.

Morgan Stanley believes that the white metal prices will be falling for he next 3 years due to no where near enough demand for the white metal and not enough business demand for the white metal. In 3 or more years demand may level with supply and then lithium stocks will go up but they do warn many smaller lithium or newer players may go to the wall by then which will also see the white metal prices go up.

Are you prepared to lose and should you have your bet all with one lithium company in case they do go under ?

I do expect PLS in the coming days to go up about 5c or so before it marches downwards again. From time to time they'll have some good news and that will push it up before reality hits and it dives backwards again.

You seem to want me to keep posting so on that basis I will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.