APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

While you are correct on the NPAT margin, your conclusion about...

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    While you are correct on the NPAT margin, your conclusion about the long term investment at this price isn't correct. I think what you overlook is the customer usage frequency story and the organic impact on GMV growth from existing customers. With more users they add to the platform they are no where near the top of the bell curve in customer frequency. So if after 4 years the average customer use is 23x , their GMV will organically grow with or without new customer additions. With US offline coming (much easier process, faster scaleout planned than Aus/NZ), Canada, UK, online/offline etc....there is a lot of upside on GMV.

The other story is the NTM and we have seen that this improves with time as a larger proportion of sales come from existing and regular paying customers.

I can still see a clear runway to 5x from here looking at just the GMV potential. Thats pretty good, especially with a variety of optionality open to them with such a big customer base. Not including China either or continental Europe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.