SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Macq: $7.3 to $4.59 Ubs: $3.1 to $2.8 Clsa: $2.95 to $2.75...

1. 577 Posts.
    Macq: $7.3 to $4.59
    Ubs: $3.1 to $2.8
    Clsa: $2.95 to $2.75
    Morgan ? Citi?

Ok, brokerage reports are sometimes BS but they provide some interesting qualitative data and information. Let's be honest and that the market and shorters have been right thus far else we wouldn't be seeing $2.15, I think this price was seen 5 years ago.

Its fair to say they have well overpaid for sgs, it's also fair to say their guidance is sketchy. you can't entirely blame the current predicament at shorters, wake up and smell the flowers ppl, the quality of the Agm was horrible, worse slides I've seen for an asx100, no webcast and answers that raises more questions. what is eps or receivables if you can't convert them into cash, you would've though after a very disappointing fy15 Cf, that it'll catch up in fy16.

Disclosure: I'm a holder, but a very disappointed holder. I think we are in oversold territory, good entry point for next investors and fund managers.

If someone can break down the ebitdaw that would be greatly appreciated because none of the above brokers think they can do it. I'm also interested to see what is Morgan's PT on sgh, pathetically embarrassing maintaing PT of $7+ days before the agm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.