HXG 5.26% 1.8¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Bullant, your last post had a bit of a bite to it (that was a...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126

Bullant, your last post had a bit of a bite to it (that was a pun) ... I took your advice. I've waited to see what was presented, you are correct things have changed, the project dynamics have changed, and that's driven the share price down 41%. Shooting my trap off, is what others call independent research.

Here is a free tip, it looks like HXG will use gas as the feedstock if you triangulate all the rhetoric in the last announcement. They will convert the hydrogen from the gasification to ammonia (only because there is currently no other way to transport hydrogen overseas). They have previously stated that Japan is a big target market. Now why would Japan want to buy Hydrogen, that has come from gas, been converted into Ammonia (creating more co2) so it can be transported to Japan, where they need to convert it back to Hydrogen (creating more co2)? Of course silly, it's because they have no alternative, Japan can't possibly store carbon themselves.

Spoiler alert, Japan have their own CCS storage. Tomakomai is one such CCS site, it is operational and it works.

Double Spoiler alert, Tomakomai takes CO2 from a traditional PSA plant that manufactures hydrogen, and stores it underground. This isn't something they are researching in a PFS (like HXG), this is something they are already doing. Just let that sink in, Japan, are already doing today, what HXG have no pfs, funding or concrete path to do in Australia.

Japan are smart, they can just take the LNG we already send them, build their own gasification plant (they already have), and store their own co2 (they already can). It will be cheaper, cleaner, and more blue then what Hexagon are proposing. Does put a different spin on it, buy blue hydrogen off Australia, or make their own that is cheaper, and greener.

But there I go shooting my trap off again, or is it called research?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3896/3896725-92ea8b0d9b23367204a5fcdb51af7ddb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $9.232M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $2.01K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 319900 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 123222 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 44900
Last updated 15.55pm 22/05/2024 ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.