EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Most of us would love you to be right however I suspect we may...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Most of us would love you to be right however I suspect we may have a little longer to wait still. From the activities report released during Q2, AS indicated BFS would be released sometime in Q3. As long as it gets done and finance this year I'll be happy. It's been a longer road for me than I originally expected when I made my initial investment many years ago - time to get this over the line.

Kibaran Managing Director Andrew Spinks said: "We made strong progress at Epanko during the quarter. The completion of the Resettlement Policy Framework and Stakeholder Engagement Plan and their public disclosure are important milestones for both our local stakeholders and shareholders. The delivery of a 40% increase in the Epanko Mineral Resource estimate adds further scale to the deposit. These characteristics provide a strong platform for Kibaran to become a supplier of high value graphite products for both the traditional and battery anode markets in marketable quantities. We look forward to release of the updated Epanko BFS during the next quarter."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $27.51K 240.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4608 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 100064 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.