EGR 4.08% 9.4¢ ecograf limited

Brokers' Data, page-968

1. 7,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    I thought the announcement read well and considering the recent events the tone seems rather positive. Very happy to hear the company received a r&d cash refund of $963k - which couldn't have come at a better time. I still have some concerns as to just how long finance will be delayed. I don't like trying to pick the bottom, but unless the CBA or another big buyer steps up, I feel there may still be better buying opportunities (if not cheaper, perhaps less risk) to come. I will wait for the dust to settle a little bit more for now.

I note that MNS' update is far less reassuring. I suspect we'll see a heavy selldown of their stock when they are reinstated to quotation. I can't help but think that this might have a temporary worsening effect of the sentiment towards mining Tanzania. I do however think that investment dollars will shift from MNS to other graphite plays, mostly non-Tanzanian, but hopefully some into KNL as well.

Definitely some very interesting times ahead. I suspect the number of graphite hopefuls in Tanzania will be much less in six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.