NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

brokers movements, page-5

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Jumpie

great post thank you! (Keep us updated)

I see others who think we're close to seeing a return for our patience are really helping expose this grab for NWT Teleports by a foreign company.

It's no surprise that EWT have been selling us down, they want the price no higher than 6 else their "offer" is even more stupid.

Newsat (IMHO after some research) missed out on some Govt contracts because their accounts are "qualified" i.e. "they could go broke" style disclaimer at the bottom of the accounts.

While this is almost impossible now, the auditors must cover their ass and err on the conservative side.

My understanding is once you have a percentage of annual costs covered in cash at the bank you're no longer "qualified" i.e. if a company spends $10m p/a but has $20m in the bank there is no way they can go under for at least 2 years all things being equal.

(Accountants feel free to correct me on this)

If Newsat can double the cash in the bank they will get rid of the qualification and hence get more Govt work such as ABG which IMHO was missed due to the above.

Should Newsat choose to issue shares for the purpose of the above and the money went into the bank this would not dilute the value per share. It would enhance it, especially if a "known" person came on board.

The next job would be to get the SP to 2 or 3c then do a 100:1 consolidation. While I'd hoped the price would be closer to 6c before this happens I would not be fussed if it were in the 3c range.

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.