CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Brokers Reports & Charts, page-119

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Cheers @Magz1983.

Very glad to hear that your portfolio is "greener". I have to be very careful what I write as people do read my posts, like everyone I guess, and sometimes I do get strong like numbers. As @uwinsome wrote, I dont want to become the Pied Piper and lead people down a wrong track; as such I have to write in a lot of qualifiers and warnings. I am also trying to be careful to not also comment too much about future price predictors, and be reported for ramping. I am happy to comment about current price ranges, like I mentioned yesterday, but that again is issued with warnings. DYOR and be responsible for your own investment decisions.

I try and comment only on my own stocks in H/C. Those that have revenues I leave alone. Some Speccas I am in, I wont write in the rooms as the atmosphere is toxic and the traders, IMO are destroying their own profits. QBL and the other hemp stock I am commenting on have a good feeling in the room and also has solid trading results for its shareholders. People are also treating the stocks seriously, IMO, and I believe we are all benefiting from calm hands on the dollars.

As I mentioned before if I see this going pear-shaped I carry no emotion in this, I will put my hand up and call it for how I see it.

At this time we are in a good trading environment with QBL and I wish us all success. I stick to my trading strategies and carry no emotion. My entry and exits, you could say are surgical, whether a price rises or falls.

Wish you success in your trading today and lots more good profit from this ticker.

Cheers....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.